An international lawyer, his practice focuses on international agreements and relations, contract law and company incorporation.
Titles and diplomas
- Master's Degree in Law from the Ecampus University of Studies.
- Degree in Political Science and Social Economics from the Swiss Leonardo da Vinci University. Grade 110/110
- Bachelor's degree in Historical Sciences also from the Swiss Leonardo da Vinci University. Rated 110/110
- Diploma of accountant and commercial expertobtained at the Technical Commercial Institute ‘Gian Rinaldo Carli‘ of Trieste.
- He attended the University of Bologna, the most beautiful and oldest university in the world, the Alma Mater, dating back to the year 1000, with the Irnerio school of law.
- It has had as lecturers private lawProfessor Emeritus Francesco Galganowho has written books and legal texts for thousands of UNIVERSITY high school students, created Peru's private law. For years, Phd Francesco Galgano has been one of the Agnelli's top lawyers.
- He was also taught by English professor Ugo Ruffolo of civil law, legal advisor on Rai 3's mi manda Lubrano column.
- He has been taught by administrative law the former Rector of the University of Bologna Roversi Monaco.
- He has published ten books on history and two on economics.
- Good English
- School Spanish
- French Good
what do you want to do now?
Do you want to stay in Europe and starve with a recession just around the corner, galloping inflation and ever higher gas and electricity costs and a shortage of raw materials, or would you like to get in touch with us to develop your business opportunity in Albania?
If you want to know more, please fill in the form below and one of our consultants will contact you within 24 hours.